Update 7/17/20: The full 18 hole couse is open and in great shape. The range is also open. Our world famous giant 18 hole practice putting green is open to golfers with tee times or those that are using the driving range.
A few notes about course restrictions:
- Maintain 6 foot social distance at all times. Where a mask around the clubhouse and anyplace on the course where a six foot social distance cannot be maintained.
- The golf shop is open. We ask that a maximum of 2 persons be in the shop at any given time.
- In an effort to minimize crowding, we have limited the number of tee times available. Please book your time in advance.
- No 5-somes
- Please do not touch the flagsticks. Leave them in the cup while you putt out.
- Carts are available to those that choose not to walk. You may share a cart with a spouse/partner, family member or roommate. Single rider carts are available to all others. Carts are washed and are treated with a disinfectant after each use.
- The restaurant is currently open for take out only.
- No outside alcohol may be brought onto the course. Course Marshalls will be strictly enforcing this rule.
There are some restrictions in place to maintain a safe environment but the course is in great shape and we're eager to welcome everyone back. Stay safe and please remember to practice social distancing at all times.
Pace of Play
- Our average weekday pace of play for 18 holes is 3 hours.
- Our average weekend pace of play for 18 holes is 4.25 hours.
Local Rule: The River is played as a lateral hazard. You need to take a drop at the nearest point of entry and a penalty stroke or play the ball as it lies.
OC Golf Learning Center
OC Golf Learning Center at River View is open with an all new short game area that includes 11 targets ranging in distance from 13 to 35 yards. We have targets at almost every distance that you'll want to practice.
ALL NEW RANGE BALLS!
Practice with confidence, knowing that you can take your game from the range to the course without losing a step.
Liv Golf Carts
We are the first course in America switching over the much better lithium ion batteries. Better carts that are better for the environment.