Orange County Golf Rates & Fees
|Weekdays w/Shared Cart||Weekends w/Shared Cart||Senior 65+ Weekdays w/Shared Cart|
|Open – 10:29 am||$43||$53||$39 (must show ID)|
|10:30 – 1:59 pm||$43||$53||$39|
|2:00 – 3:00 pm||$35||$42|
|3:00pm – 4:30 pm||$35||$42|
|4:30pm – 5:00 pm||$29||$36|
|5:00pm – 7:00 pm||$29||$36|
|Range Cards Available|
- Golfer must book these times through riverviewgolf.com or call our golf shop at the number below to receive these rates.
- Reservations may be made 14 days in advance.
- Please call (714) 543-1115 if you need to change your reservation, so that you won’t be charged as a “No Show”. Changes to reservations must be made prior to 24 hours before reserved tee time to avoid being charged.
- Payment services we accommodate include: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Apple/Google Pay, etc..
- Gift certificates available year round.
- Range Cards available in our Pro Shop for great discounts on range balls.
- Junior rates and 9 hole rates available on a walk on basis, Monday – Friday
- Senior rates available Monday-Friday for golfers 65 and older. Please notify golf shop staff at check-in. ID required.
- Beginning Tuesday 06/15/21 in accordance with the Governor’s order to reopen the California economy and reresumption of normal business operations, golfers in the same reservation or tee time will be required to share carts. That means 2 carts for each tee time or foursome. If sufficient carts are available, any golfer requesting their own cart can be provided one for an additional fee.
- NO CARRY ON ALCOHOL